The Power of Business Resilience
The Power Hive presents: Recruitment Interviews with Russell Clements
To access the informative one-hour webinar, fill out the form below and you will be emailed the password-protected video.
Russell Clements – A Brief Biography
Russell Clements is the former CEO of global recruitment business SThree and currently the Non-Executive Chairman of two Software as a Service (SaaS) technology businesses – cube19 & Hinterview. He also chairs two specialist recruitment firms: Hunter Healthcare & Empiric.
During Russell’s tenure as CEO, of SThree, the business grew from 20 offices of which only five were overseas, to 64 offices of which 44 were outside the UK. Over the same period the percentage of net fee income generated internationally grew from under 20% to 66% of the total, with operations in 20 countries.
SThree achieved all of its growth purely organically through the development of its operational brands Computer Futures, Huxley Associates, Progressive and Real Staffing.
Russel also chairs the Last Night A DJ Saved My Life charitable foundation that support children in crisis.
1986 1st Class BA (Hons) in Government – University of Essex
2004 Advanced Management Programme – Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania
- Non-Executive Chairman/Investor cube19
- Non-Executive Chairman/Investor Hinterview
- Non-Executive Chairman Hunter Healthcare
- Non-Executive Chairman Empiric
- 2004 – 2012 – CEO SThree PLC
- 2001 – 2004 – Deputy CEO SThree Ltd
- 1998 – 2001 – Managing Director Computer Futures Ltd
- 1993 – 1998 – Managing Director Mercer Gray Ltd (a subsidiary of Computer Futures)
- 1990 – 1993 – Sales Director, Computer Futures Ltd
- 1988 – 1990 – Manager, Computer Futures Ltd
- 1986 – 1988 – Recruitment Consultant, Computer Futures Ltd