Objection Handling in a time of Crisis
- Take the talent now whilst you can – if you put the role on hold the candidate will have a lot more put to them when the market bounces back
- Don’t stop a process and harm your employer brand
- Take the person on a temp to perm basis so getting the person and not taking the risks
- Companies are giving us more roles at the moment knowing this is a moment in time and we can get hold of people right here right now we’ve not been able to before
- Make an offer, get the person over the line and pay them a golden handshake if necessary (chargeable)
- stop another hire not this one
Skills Check – Scott Ransome
Free 15 minute skills check on:
- Recruitment Sales Skills – Structuring your calls
- Starting your call
- Benefit led selling
- Increasing Flexibility (Expand)
- Establishing Rules of Engagement
- Closing a Call
- Increasing Value in a Deal Situation
Coaching and Training:
- Making the theory clear and engaging
- You observe me – broadcasting great examples
- I observe you – assessment and monitoring in live and “as live” situations
- Sign Off
Overall Training Competency Framework Blueprints for a Recruitment Sales Business.
Drop me a line at email@example.com
If you would like to book a free 15 minute, no obligation collaboration for you or your people around any of these topics.
Stephen Covey tells a wonderful story, attributed to Abraham Lincoln, when he teaches the 7th Habit.
I’ll share that with you another time…but clearly, these challenging times will not defeat us if we take a moment to Sharpen the Saw.