Founded at the beginning of 2018, The Recruitment School provides a portfolio of training, assessment and recruitment services specifically aimed at helping Recruitment businesses across the UK locate and retain talent.
They focus on 3 core areas Training, Assessment & Rec2Rec.
how can The Recruitment School help you?
Main services & proposition
The Recruitment School Training Academy
This comprises of 10 sessions which can be delivered as a 10-week course, or as individual sessions. This course is delivered dependent on the level of the room, but its target audience is brand new recruits, right through to billing recruiters of around 4 years.
It covers the following:
- The Role of the Consultant
- Candidate Qualification
- Candidate Attraction
- Vertical Market Development
- Job Process and Control
- Lead Generation
- Spec Selling
- Bus Dev Calls & Sales
- Client Meetings (booking and planning)
Stand-alone courses are available on the following that can either be added or substituted for any of the above:
- LinkedIn Business Development
- Time Management
- Senior Candidate Strategy (Clients of the future)
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to do the following:
- Thorough Candidate Qualification with lead generating/business development activity as an outcome
- An increase in candidate attraction and traction
- Tools to build a vertical
- Lead Generation techniques that will increase live vacancy conversion
- How to perform and effective spec call
- How to business develop even if they are scared!!
- How to take a spec, control it and negotiate effectively on terms
- Book client meetings with ease
- Differentiate themselves from other recruiters through 5 core techniques that are taught
BILLING MANAGER COURSE
The Recruitment School run a Billing Manager course which is specific to newly promoted billing managers or those struggling to balance their own billing performance with management. This is a 4-Session course, details below:
- Learning how to Lead
- Team Engagement
- Nurturing Talent (trainee development)
- Building High Performance
All the above is done with a view to helping the Manager maintain or deal with a potential dip in their own performance as well as giving them tools to manage effectively and efficiently.